If you are interested in joining Huron Playschool's morning, afternoon, or after school programs for 2017-2018 school year, please email the Playschool at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the Registrar has confirmed that there is space for your child, you will be invited to fill out the registration package and return it to Playschool with a deposit of one month's fees.
If your child is too young for our programs in 2017-2018 school year, or if there is no space available, the Registrar will contact you to confirm that you are on the waitlist and to invite you to our Annual Open House.
Fee Information 2017/18 School Year
Monthly Morning Fees (5 days/week): $450/mth
Monthly Afternoon Fees (5 days/week): $375/mth
- Monthly part-time fees are $80/day, i.e. $160 for 2 days, $240 for 3 days, $320 for 4 days/week.
- Drop-in rate $25/day (space permitting).
After School Fees (5 days/week): $350/mth
- Monthly part-time fees are $90 for 1 day, $175 for 2 days, $250 for 3 days, $310 for 4 days/week.
- Drop-in rate is $20/day (space permitting).
Vulnerable Sector Screening Fee: $20.00/person
- All co-op duty parents are required to have a clear police record check. The Playschool will send in the forms for the Toronto Police Services Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- If co-op duty parents already have a recent Vulnerable Sector Screening, they can show this to Playschool.
Participation Deposit: $100.00
- This deposit is refunded after your family has participated in one of the three major school cleanings and has attended 3 General Members Meetings.
Non Co-op Fees
- Non co-op fees are $45/shift for the nursery school program and
- $40/shift for the after school program.
- Families are normally scheduled for 2 shifts/month in the morning program, and 1 shift/month in the afternoon and after school programs.
- Non co-op fees will be paid directly by the family to the staff working your shift.
- Morning Duty parents who do not have Standard First Aid will be scheduled to work with an assistant staff one morning/month and must pay for the shift for the assistant staff ($45).
Deposit - Deposits are non-refundable.
- All families are required to provide Playschool with a deposit of one month’s fees.
- The deposit is credited to June fees.
- New families must pay the full deposit upon registration.
- Returning families must pay a deposit of $50.00 for each child, normally by mid April. The balance is due by mid-June.
- In September each family must provide the Treasurer with a series of monthly post-dated cheques covering fees to the end of the school year.
- A fee of $5.00 per day will be applied to any late payment. Full payment is required even if the child is ill or away from the school for any other reasons.
- We accepting electronic funds transfers
Past Due/Late Payments
- Families who cannot meet their financial commitments to the school during the year should initiate their own solutions or seriously consider withdrawing from the school. Any family which offers a NSF cheque, which has not been made good by the 15th of the month is considered in arrears and late payment fees will apply. Parents are responsible for any bank charges resulting from a NSF cheque.
- Families withdrawing must give a minimum of 30 days written notice. Their June deposit will pay for the last month at Huron Playschool. Less than 30 days notice will result in the loss of the June deposit.